Ritual & Secrets of Mint Tea
Organic Moroccan Mint Tea Recipe
Ingredients for the Organic Mint Tea recipe
- 1 bunch of fresh organic mint leaves or Demeter
- 2 spoons of Organic Gunpowder Green Tea or Demeter
- A pinch of powdered Stevia leaves, or a spoon of agave syrup, or organic honey
Preparation of Moroccan Mint Tea
- Boil the water in a pot or kettle until there are many bubbles. Bacteria, viruses and parasites die when the water is boiled.
- Be careful, water boiling twice will generate nitrates: when subjected to high temperature, they become carcinogenic.
- In order to obtain a good brew of tea, and to appreciate its taste and all its aromas, the quality of the water is important. Mountain spring water is the best recommendation.
- Wash the bunch of fresh mint in clean water, and cut the stems
- Rinse the inside of your teapot with a little hot water.
- Add two spoons of Green Tea - Gunpowder - in a 500 ml teapot
Rinse the organic green tea leaves
- Pour the hot water (same temperature as for the infusion) over the tea leaves, wait a few seconds, while swirling the water inside the teapot, then discard this water. rinsing.
Let the Organic Green Tea Infuse
- Now that the tea leaves are washed, fill the teapot with boiling water to submerge the tea leaves. And let the tea steep alone for two minutes.
Add the fresh Organic Mint
- Add the fresh mint and possibly your favorite sweetener (powder of organic Stevia leaves, or a spoon of organic agave syrup, or organic honey)
- Fill the teapot with boiled water three quarters full, completely submerging all the ingredients
Bring the Organic Mint Tea mixture to a boil
- Bring the Mint Tea to a boil over a low heat. The mint leaves rise to the surface, and the mixture appears sparkling and frothy.
Mix the Organic Mint Tea
- Mix by pouring the Mint tea into two glasses, then pouring the tea from each glass simultaneously into the teapot. Repeat this process five or seven times.
- The Moroccan teapot has a strainer built into its neck, which prevents the tea leaves from spilling out. If your teapot does not have this function, hold a strainer over the glass as you pour.
- Thanks to its long curved spout, the Moroccan teapot allows precise pouring over the glass, which helps to aerate the tea so that a desirable foam crown forms on the surface.
Serve Organic Mint Tea
- Fill the tea glasses two-thirds full, holding the teapot as high as possible, to get the pretty frothy crown.
- Pouring from above while making foam, then pouring several times from glass to glass allows air to be introduced into the tea again. The oxygen in the air then reacts with the odorous substances of the mint, which allows them to give off a more intense fragrance.
Moroccan tea can be served with dates, dried fruits or Moroccan pastries.Moroccan Mint Green Tea also goes perfectly with a meal. It is particularly an excellent digestive.
At Maison NANA1807 , you will have the opportunity to taste a Mint tea prepared and served with the Moroccan style. And we guarantee you a rich and very impressive experience, while inviting you to relax with friends and family…
To live these experiences during a stay in Berry or Morocco, book on email@example.comTASTE THE DIFFERENCE & SHARE THE EXPERIENCE OF THE BEST MINT TEA