RITUAL & SECRETS OF MINT TEA
ALHAMBRA, The First Andalusian Green Mint Tea
ALHAMBRA is the first MAISON NANA1807's Andalusian Green Mint Tea. With the minty and invigorating flavor of the scented blend of Peppermint and citrus, this tasty Mint Tea is an excellent invigorating drink.
In addition to the recognized benefits of consuming Green Tea with Mint:
- Helps burn fat
- Facilitates digestion
- Helps reduce motion sickness
- Helps reduce migraines
- Helps treat asthma
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps prevent memory loss
- They are very nutritious, offering a multitude of vitamins, minerals and plant compounds that help you stay healthy.
- They citrus fruits are good sources of soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and aids digestion.
- They are low in calories, making them a good choice for people looking to lose or maintain their weight.
- They reduce the risk of kidney stones for some people by increasing the levels of citrate in the urine.
- They have been studied for their protective effects on a variety of types of cancer.
- Many compounds in citrus fruits may benefit heart health by improving cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
- In Mint Tea, they can help stimulate brain function and protect the brain against neurodegenerative disorders.
Rich in vitamins and plant compounds
Citrus fruits are a great source of vitamin C, a nutrient that boosts the immune system and keeps your skin smooth and elastic.
Citrus fruits also contain good amounts of other vitamins and minerals that your body needs for function properly, including B vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and copper.
Plus, they are rich in plant compounds that have various health benefits including anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. br> These compounds include over 60 varieties of flavonoids, carotenoids, and essential oils, and they are responsible for numerous health benefits.
Excellent source of fiber
Citrus fruits are an excellent source of fiber. Fiber has several health benefits, including improving digestive health and weight loss.
Oranges are particularly high in soluble fiber, the type of fiber that helps lower cholesterol levels.
Low in calories
If you're watching your calorie intake, citrus fruits are a good choice. They're low in calories, but their fiber helps keep you full.
Protection against cancer
Numerous studies indicate that citrus fruits reduce the risk of certain cancers
These fruits contain a multitude of plant compounds, including flavonoids, which may help protect against cancer.
Some of these flavonoids act as antioxidants and may block the expression of certain genes responsible for certain degenerative diseases, including cancer.
Improved heart health
A Japanese study found that people who consumed larger amounts of these fruits had lower rates of cardiovascular disease.
Several compounds in citrus fruits may improve markers of heart health.
For example, their soluble fiber and flavonoids can improve cholesterol levels by raising "good" HDL cholesterol and lowering "bad" LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
And many flavonoids in citrus fruits, including one called "naringin", are powerful antioxidants that benefit the heart in several ways.
Protection of brain cells
The flavonoids in citrus fruits may help prevent neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease, which result from the breakdown of cells in the nervous system.
It has been proved that specific types of flavonoids, including hesperidin and apigenin, protect brain cells and improve brain function.
At Maison NANA1807, we invite you to taste ALHAMBRA - the Great Green Tea with Andalusian Mint that you will like to drink this fall to invigorate your immune system…
TASTE THE DIFFERENCE & SHARE THE EXPERIENCE